Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
delhi(ncr), u.p, India
★★★A Bohemian dreamer.. Accessory DESIGNER... flashing lights catching dreams..taking pics every scene ★★★ .a nasty Photo illustrator and Retouch Artist ..i m obsessed..i find life in creating n styling beautiful illustrations ..

Tuesday 16 August 2011

fashioning bohemian peace

When i were more young i Always think of those Monks and Sadhus Lived on Mountains
alone & now I can feel the substance , Forced them to stay a place like this Alone.
I Realize Whenever You are eady to feel your Sole God comes to you to Encourage ....................
                                                                                                                                                                         We were Togather that Time..We talk We Scream , We Play , We Pray , All together .
& now i m dying recall that Moment ....
                                                                               
                                                       
I Dont know Wats the Defination of Art ,,being a Designer i usually hate Artist coz they are Random , Weird, Eccentric,
but i stormed when i found people Damned me Weird ......


The Great Magazine  http://www.pigeonsandpeacocks.com/  Deserve gr8 places.....

                                          i and Mother Nature after a long time usually forget the Smell of a Flower , the             Plants , The Sand , & all that....

I Enjoyed , I Read , I Understand , I Inspired  &  The Magazine start flowing in my Imagination just like a Kite.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...